Johnna Montgomerie is Reader in International Political Economy at King’s College London and Co-Convenor of the International Political Economy Working Group. Prior to that she was Deputy Director of the Political Economy Research Centre at Goldsmiths, University of London. Her research interests include finance, debt, macroeconomics and the household sector, money and banking, income distribution, unpaid labour and care. Johnna is the originator and editor of PEF’s 100 Policies to End Austerity series and her book Should We Abolish Household Debts? (Polity) is due to be published later this year.
- The UN is worried by UK austerity – so how do we end it? (21 Nov 2018)
- Cancel household debt (100 Policies to End Austerity) (23 Sep 2018)
- 100 Policies to End Austerity. (10 Sep 2018)
- Latest GDP figures: the PEF Council reacts. (10 Aug 2018)
- The crisis of the debt economy and the end of austerity. (30 May 2018)